A bachelor’s degree is an investment in your future and in the community. A college graduate has a statistically higher earning potential, serves as a positive role model, and contributes to a more socially and economically equitable society. If you’ve made it to senior year, you’ve come too far to leave empty-handed — and we’re here to help you get back on track!
- The longer you wait, the harder it becomes to return
- Increase your earning and promotion potential
- Personal satisfaction of earning your degree
- Serve as a role model for family and friends
- Online and on-campus courses available
- CBM is here to help you graduate – let’s make a plan!
CBM Support Services
CBM serves as an advocate for participating students and provides encouragement, guidance, and assistance.
Services and Incentives:
- Partners with students to identify a plan for the quickest attainment of their degree
- Provides consistent, convenient, individualized support
- Serves as a single point of contact to help students navigate the final hurdles to graduation
Mentoring and Coaching:
- We call CBM participants each semester to discuss course progress, financial status, registration for the next semester, and application to graduate.
- We call CBM participants who are not registered for the current semester to discuss how we can facilitate their return.
- We send bi-monthly emails to registered and non-registered CBM participants to update them on campus services.