Skip to main content

UH-Mānoa Student Identification (ID) Card

Once a student is registered for Summer Sessions, they can get a Manoa One Card at no cost by visiting the ID Office, which is located in Campus Center. However, only AFTER the student is charged Student fees, pays these in full or accepts a Financial Aid award AND the term starts (traditional term dates), will the student be eligible to use benefits, such as accessing the Warrior Recreation Center.

Note: If a student has any UH holds on their record, they will not be able to obtain an ID card. If a student later has a Financial Obligation (FO) placed on their record, they will lose the benefits of their ID card until the FO is removed. For the UPASS in the summer, students must pay an opt-in fee to get a UPASS sticker from the ID office for their ID card.

Students registered for non-credit courses only must get an ID Office memo from Summer Sessions, Outreach College in order to get a UH Student ID card. The ID card for students in non-credit courses costs $10, is a Guest ID card, and it does not allow use of the Warrior Recreation Center.

For more information, please refer to the Campus Center ID Office site:

back to top

Term Dates

  • Summer 1
    May 20 – June 28, 2019
  • Summer 2
    July 1 – August 9, 2019
  • Varied Date Courses
    Class schedules vary between May 20 – August 9, 2019

  • Registration Dates
    UHM Seniors
    March 12
    UHM Continuing
    March 13
    New or Visiting
    March 19

Questions? Contact Us

UHM Outreach College

Sinclair Library 310

2425 Campus Road

Honolulu, HI 96822

Phone: (808) 956-7221